- Social Media: Social Connectedness or Puppy Dog love?
- Why would I want to share leadership? (Community Inc. Final entry 11/19/21)
- How to become a Community Facilitator – (Community Inc. field entry 11/16/2014)
- Non-Traditional Strategic Planning (Community Inc. Field entry 11/14/14)
- Community Governance – Why now? (Community Inc. Field entry 14-11-07)
- Social Innovation or Program Design? (Community Inc. Field entry 14-10-01)
- Community Contributions Company – Join Me August 25th
- From A to B to Social Innovation
- 3 DAYS LEFT – The Paradigm of Community
- Don’t be left behind, be on the cutting edge of board development
- What is Community Inc?
- The Power of Governance
- Drive – To what motivates us?
- Qualitative Intersubjectivity
- Organizational Culture
- Who was that Richard Cornuelle?
- Inclusive Planning
- To plan or not to plan – v.2
- Seed of the Week – Appreciative Inquiry
- Stakeholder Engagement in Communities
- Join @BritWhitmore Lexi Apps + Settlely - Join Business Incubator Founder @founding twitter.com/fivancouver/st… 2 years ago
- @3DayPractice #saturdaymorning - Time to strengthen our #healthandsafety committee #Governance #regulation 3 years ago
- READ: ow.ly/uJUt30aEe5r Are you compliant with @WorkSafeBC ? #healthandsafety https://t.co/bNbiAj0fge 3 years ago
- Let's get this Campaign started. Back up your #Data and your #bigdata today twitter.com/3DayPractice/s… 3 years ago
- How to strengthen your Board of Directors bit.ly/2mze4DQ 3 years ago
- Adam Kahane advocacy group Appreciative Inquiry Board of Directors Champion child poverty rate Citizen engagement Civil Rights Community Community governance Dissonance Ethical inquiry governance Inclusion Interpretivist research Intrinsic rewards leadership Leadership Innovation Lean Thinking Motivation non-traditional Open Systems Organizational culture Organizational Development Performance Management planning poverty Qualitative Research quality of life relationships single mothers social capital social enterprise social innovation statistics canada strategic plan Strategic Planning strengthening families Systems Theory team transformative vancouver workshops yearly incomes